cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled delta replication from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we are planing to download customer master data from R/3 to CRM. It will be a completely one sided connectivity and we dont want to upload anything from CRM to R/3. And we are planing for Initial load as well as Delta load from only R/3 to CRM. How can I set this?

And the delta down load, we want to perform automatically once in day at a specified time..so is it possible?if yes how?

thanks in advance.

regards,

kalyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

First go to T-code SMW03_00 and give the Bdoc type BUPA_MAIN and check the box "Do not send it will" stop the BDoc in CRM and Go to T-code SM36 and define back ground job for your Delta load from ECC to CRM

Regards

Apoorva Asthana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

If you dont want th delta load from CRM to R/3, you can set it in administration console( CRM Transaction code - SMOEAC).

There for the backend ERP site delete the subscriptions for which you dont want the delta load.

If it is a fresh installation do not create any subscriptions for the backend ERP system.

Delta load of master data from R/3 to CRM is online process, you can not change that. For customizing objects you create a background job for doing this synchronisation load.

Regards

Nadh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nath,

Thanks for the reply.

If I delete the R/3 site subsciptions, will it cause any kind of inconsistencies in the connectivity?

Will it be completely onesided( R/3 to CRM ) ?

About the sceduled Delta Load from R/3 to CRM, few of my senior colleagues are of the opinion that it is possible. However they dont know the settings.Can i get this info anywhere on our SAP sites or our best practices?

In this replication how can i map the R/3 fields to CRM fields? Will it be mapped automatically or should I do any kind of settings for them? I couldnt find some suitable CRM fields for the R/3 fields.

How should I go about with this?

regards,

kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

If You are using the Administration Console to deassign a site from a subscription or a subscription from a site, or to delete a subscription.

The type of the related publication is simple intelligent (sync), simple intelligent (msg) or simple bulk (msg). As a consequence, changes (insert, update, delete) of a BDoc instance are sent to a site only if the site has been assigned the corresponding subscription. The assignment or deassignment of such subscriptions will not trigger a synchronization of the site database.

Example:

Your site Back-End is of sitetype R/3. It has been assigned a subscription for a BDoc type. The type of the publication is simple bulk (msg). The creation of a business object (for example, business partner) with identifier 111111 ensures that this business object will be sent to site Back-End.

After deassigning the subscription in the Administration Console all changes in business object 111111 will not be sent to the site Back-End. In addition, a newly created business object with identifier 222222 will also not be sent to site Back-End.

As you reassign the subscription, the following inconsistencies occur:

Business object 111111 has not been synchronized in the R/3 back-end.

Business object 222222 is not available in the R/3 back-end.

And for scheduling background job for delta replication from R/3 to CRM, i am not sure about it.

Regards

Nadh.