cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Web dispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to gather information regarding the configuration of SAP web dispatcher. We have an SAP CRM  system which is accessing via SAP Web dispatcher. CRM system have 2 diaglog instances and one central instance. Now we need to deactivate central instance from user access. I know, I can deactivate it through dispatcher admin gui. But this deactivation will go away once system is getting restarted. So, I need to configure the system as deactive permanently in web dispatcher. I came to know that some parameter setting will do this function.  Please help me to configure.

Appreciating your directions in advance.

Siby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for inputs. But in my case,  the requirement is different. We have configured SAP webdispatcher and it is working fine. SAP web dispatcher is connecting to the message server and list all the available application servers. Hence the users can login and use the system based the load balancing provided by web dispatcher. We need to hide ( should not be  available for users means it should be deactivated and no longer available for users) the central instance which is having message server too.  In order to configure this scenario,  is there special parameter  available in dispatcher configurations?. This is possible in reverse proxy configuaration which I know.

Appreciating your valuable inputs.

Regards

Siby