Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Hybris C4C - Marketing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need one small help on SAP Hybris C4C. Please refer to the below images:

In the above image, you can see "Marketing Leads". But in my case I don't have anything called "Marketing Leads", I have only "Leads".

And at the same time, please refer to the below image:

In the above image, from "Marketing Leads" there are options to convert the same to "Sales Lead" and "Account and  Contact". But in my case those two options are missing.

I checked in adaptation mode and personalize mode, but I didn't found anything. Please suggest how can I find those options. I will be grateful to assign full points if someone suggest me how to get those as there is a sense of urgency.

Best Regards!

Kim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Additionally, you also need to check if Sales Lead is scoped in BC. If Sales lead is not scoped anyways you will not get the option.

Rgds,

Pavithran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithran,

Thanks for your acknowledgment.

The options you mentioned are already enabled. I am trying to create a new lead for which the account doesn't exist yet. In this case, it is not allowing me to create a new lead with a new account. Only I am able to create with leads with existing accounts. Based on the screenshots which I have attached in my initial post, I should be able to create leads and can convert them to sales leads and accounts/contacts if necessary. Please suggest how can I enable that option.

Best Regards!

0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

In the Lead quick create, probably you have hidden the existing account indicator. Please expose the same via personalization.  The indicator is selected by default for existing account. Once you unhide the same. you can uncheck the indicator and create Lead with a new account.

Regards,

Pavithran

0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Whatever you maintain in below activity list for Leads, the same will reflect in the Lead Thing Inspector actions. Please ensure you maintain an appropriate description.

Rgds,

Pavithran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithran,

Thanks a lot. It works for me.

Can you please tell me is there any other way through which we can integrate SAP C4C with SAP ERP other than HCI / PI? I would like to know if there is any other way of integrating both the systems.

Best Regards!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Sorry for multiple responses. Now, if you are doing it for new account, you may also have to do some settings in BC.

1. Go to Business Configuration ->Open Activity List

2. The Activity name is 'Lead'->Click on hyperlink 'Maintain Status' .

3. Now if you want for Status as 'Qualified' , to check the option as "Convert to Account & Contact Or Individual Customer", you must indicate here.

4. Finally you can open the Lead. For this Lead to get "Convert to Account and Contact" , the status should be 'Qualified'. This is as per what we have set in previous step.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pavithran

0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

For the first issue, the naming of Marketing Leads in the standard is "Leads" which is correct as it is in your system. Since it is under Marketing workcenter, it is called as Leads only in standard. The leads under Sales workcenter is called as Sales leads.

Second point - Only for Leads created with a new account, the option to convert to sales lead and account/contact is visible and active. For Leads created with existing account, these 2 options are not active by default. So, the behaviour is correct. Have you created the Lead with an existing or new account?

Regards,

Pavithran