cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap CRM - Set all assignments block into Display Mode of an overview page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got a requirement to make all assignment blocks in 'Display Mode' of an overview page

except for one field.

It should be in 'Edit Mode' depending conditions of the screen.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I've replaced the field to a value node like Max had said.

• Also I've implemented a BADI 'CRM_ORDER' as when clicking on the Edit Button, the root entity will be locked therefore, all fields will be in 'Edit Button'. In this BADI we can prevent the root entity to be locked.
  • In the Class implemenation of the BADI, I've added  two flags (one to let me know if I've clicked on the edit button and the other one if i've clicked on the 'SAVE button.
  • In the method 'ENQUEUE' of the class:
  • Check if flag save is initial
  • if conditions on the screen are met, raise exception to prevent the root entity to be locked.
  • Before raising the exception, locked the table 'CRMD_ORDERADM_H' by using function module, this will prevent other users to edit this document at the same time, set the flag edit.
  • Redefine the 'SAVE; event
  • Check if condition on screen are met, if so unlock table 'CRMD_ORDERADM_H' so as to lock the root entity. Set flag save to true.
  • Call method 'super' of save.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use 'VIEW_GROUP_CONTEXT'  attribute reference of overview page IMPL class and

use SET_ALL_DISPLAY_ONLY method.

Hope this will work,

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Beno

Add a value node with this 1 field. Then keep the whole document locked in display mode. This 1 field in valuenode you can keep unlocked with having the whole document locked.

Thanx

Max;)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

The solution you are proposing is to do it on each view of the overview.

But if in the future another view is being added to the overview, we will have to do the same logic.

Can't disable all views on the overview page itself?

Regards,

Bernard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii ..,

u can achieve this by using get_i method ...,

by putting

rv_disabled = 'TRUE'  and add ur UI conditions ...,

I hope this will work..,

Thanks and Regards ,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

As I believe you achieve your task in two ways

• First Copy the current configuration into new one and make all other fields Display only in configuration, and load different configuration according to your condition.
  • OR on your condition make other attributes read-only using GET_I_XXX method.

Regards

Rajarama U