cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Action Not triggered properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dudes,

I Created Action in standard Action Profile and add Action Start Condition in SAP CRM 7.0 system.

The Action I given Processing At - process when saving Document condition, Processing type - Method call (BADI implementation).

Ideally the Action should trigger while saving the Order but instead of that it stay in Not Processed status in the T-code CRMC_ACTION_JOB.

if I remove the Action Condition then its executing properly while saving the document.

please help me in this regards. help full answer will be rewarded.

Reg,

Hariharan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

from the description it seems as if the start condition is not fullfilled. For an action you can define a 'schedule condition' and a 'start condition':

• The schedule condition decides whether an action should be scheduled for
    processing. An action is therefore only generated if the schedule condition is
    met.
  • The start condition is checked before the action is executed. The action is
    only executed if the start condition is satisfied.

For lead transactions the conditions are to be maintained in the following customizing:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide

Customer Relationship Management

Basic Functions

Actions

Actions in Transaction

Define Conditions

In your scenario it seems as if the start condition is not fulfilled. Could you therefore share the start condition.

best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it its a problem with the workflow delegated attribute I added in Action Condition.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one have step by step procedure to create action condition in CRm lead, if the condition is present then my method not triggered.