cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C - I need to filter this products based on customer

former_member781956
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello guys, i'm relatively new as a developer in SAP C4C and i'm trying to filter this products ( it's on ServiceRequest ),

based on Customers. Example: If customer X is selected, then when i press the OVS button, it should show all the products from that customer X.

But instead, it shows all products from ServiceRequest-.MainServiceReferenceObject-~MaterialUUID

Do anybody have a clue?

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with Community Q&A , as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

For example, you can:

- outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful)

- share screenshots of what you've seen/done

- make sure you've applied the appropriate tags

- use a more descriptive subject line.

The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to respond. Feel free to also take our Q&A tutorial Q&A tutorial

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your Profile you encourage readers to respond.

0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

Could you elaborate a little more on the business scenario? Typically if you want to filter products based on products which are 'owned' by a customer then you would use the Serial ID field instead after you have selected your customer. This is assuming that you are using Registered Products.

But if you are not using registered products, it could be tricky. The help documentation I have linked provides some good information on Registered Products.

Regards,

Jameel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Leonardo,

To add what 'Jameel' mention :-

1.In the Ticket screen->Overview facet ->Here if you click the ovs of Product field, there you don't have filter based on 'Customer'. After clicking the Product ovs, you can further click on 'Advance Filter' maybe to have filter based on 'Product Category Id' etc...

2.Regarding filter by 'Customer' - you should use field 'Serial id ' / 'Installation Point' - In this field's Advance filter, you can further filter / remove filter based on the 'Customer'.

FYI... Serial Id is combination 'Customer" + "Product"

Hope this answered !

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Pashine.