cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Organization downlaod from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please send me the detail steps for downloading sales organization created in R/3 to CRM.

What are the advantages & disadvantages for downloading sales organization from R/3 to CRM.

Waiting urgent response.

With Best Regards,

Rajendra Sonawane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Use Transaction: CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE

Select the Required Sales Area from the displayed sales area details from the listed records in top panel.

Click on button: 'Generate Selected Lines'.

Please note following points:

1) When automatically setting up a new organization structure with this program, an organizational structure that already exists may be changed or overwritten. Make sure that before you execute the report, that organizational units or structures have not already been created manually in CRM Enterprise. Otherwise there may be errors in organizational data determination as well as in the maintenance of business partner data and product data as there are two parallel structures in the system.

2) For this reason, the program can only be implemented once. If necessary, you must make corrections manually in maintenance for the organizational plan.

3) Generation of the R/3 sales structure in CRM Enterprise cannot be reset.

4) By automatically creating the sales structure, you can speed up preparation for the master data download. However you cannot use the generated structure for determining organizational data in the documents. You must also process the structure in Customizing for organizational management under Organizational Plan.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

<b>Reward with Points!</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

I am having problem with CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE tcode. I would like to generate the Sales Org in CRM using the CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE tcode.

After selecting the relevant lines and clicking the "Generate selected

lines" button, the lines are copied into the lower portion of the screen. However,

the Generated status is Red - Error. Is there something that I need to configure? Hope someone can help..Thx

Answers (0)