cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES ORDERS IN THE TAB OVERVIEW OF THE VISIT C4C

0 Kudos

Hello experts!!!!

I hope you are well today, does anyone know if it is possible to add a section with the sales orders in the tab overview of the visit in C4C?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Regards, Amy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

In standard,Sales Order facet is available inside visit. If it is not visible for you,use the adapt and make it visible. Then follow the below steps

1. Go to Sales Order Facet of visit

2. Go to adapt mode

3. Use the copy option to copy the entire table as shown below

4. Go to Overview Facet

5. Hover over to any pane and Paste the Sales Order Pane

6. Apply the Paste Operation as shown below

7. Sales Order section will be available as shown below

Regards,

Logan

0 Kudos

Hello Loganathan!!

Thank you, your answer was very helpful for me, I am reproducing the steps in my tenant, do you know if I can put the view all sales orders in the visit, because this option is only for the sales orders was created in the visit, right?

Regards, Amy.

dmontanari
Participant

https://archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/3905382

(to do that you need SAP CLOUD APPLICATIONS STUDIO, I use 1808)

Read that to add a section group with all sales order in the visit.

You should also be able to set desired number of rows (per page).

MD

0 Kudos

Hello Davide!!

Thank you for your comment, I am going to try it.

Regards, Amy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fesser
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, do you know how to copy a table and paste it in another tab using the new FIORI version,

thanks a lot,

Regards,

former_member226
Employee
Employee

Hi,

With the new Fiori version, it is not possible to copy a table and paste it in another tab. Rather SAP offers an option for Moving a table from one tab to another tab. Note that you can consider "move" as "cut-paste" option i.e. table will be removed from solurse and place at target tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

You mentioned that we can't copy-paste, but instead only cut-paste. In my case i need to add Sales Order tab under contacts, but it's not in the list of available tabs, therefore i have to copy it somehow. Moving from another place is not a case. Can you suggest what can be done in that case?

Thanks in advance!

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Levs,

If the target tab is not listed in the available tabs then you need to design it on your own. There is no other way 😞

May I ask which UI you want to enhance and which table you want to move from which tab to which tab?

dmontanari
Participant
0 Kudos

You can see related Sales Quotes under DOCUMENT FLOW view (visit wc).

Do you mean all the Sales Quotes or just related ones?

I know you can add a new view (visit wc) and show there Sales Quotes.

I think that you can, but I've never tried.

MD

0 Kudos

Hello Davide!!

Thank you for you comment, I want to see all the sales orders in the tab overview of the visit, I already tried to create a new tab but I want the final user does not change the tab.

Regards, Amy.