cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Area Data Update in BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Could you give some information, how to update the distribution channel and division in Sales Area Data Tab in BP?

For Information, I have maintain the configuration in IMG - CRM - Master Data - Organization Management - Define Distribution Channels. After i have maintained in that configuration, the distribution channel can't directly change in BP.

is there any configuration should i maintain?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rhesa,

What's the problem? Are you not getting the distribution channel in the drop down list after selecting the sales org under sales area data?

Pls note that you have define the distribution channel but you also have to mention the divisions, distribution channel, and tupples (combination of distr channel and div) under the attribute tab of the sales org (change Organization Management).

Still if it is not solved, pls send me the screen print at atin_shee@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Atin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Atin,

I have maintain in IMG :

1. Define distribution channel

2. define combination of distribution channel and division.

And after i maintained both of them, i can't see the different before and after i maintained in BP sales area data directly. But maybe after 12 hours, the change is happening. So, could you tell me why?

Is there any configuration should i maintain again?

Regards,

Rhesa Syahrial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rhesa,

I said you also have to add the division, distribution channle and the tupples (combination of div and dis. channel) under the particular sales org.

T code: ppoma_crm

Double click on your sales org...you can see 4 tabs are there...click on attribute tab....choose the relevant attribute maintainance scenario (sales/service/marketting)..then add the division, distribution channle and the tupples (combination of div and dis. channel)..save it...

If still you face the problem, please send me the screen print at atin_shee@yahoo.com...

Thanks,

Atin

gerhard_djuracek
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is an issue regarding buffering.

Please check if you have flagged the buffering for your scenario in SM30 T77OMATTR and if the report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE is running on a regulary basis. check also the documentation about this report!

Regards, Gerhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this you have to maintain the organization structure in CRM (Transaction code ppoca_crm) with the org attributes sales organization and fill the attributes in the attributes tab of the sales organization.

Once u saved teh org structure then go to BP, select sold to party role and click on sales area data tab. Then you will get your sales org, dis chan, div in the drop down.

Reward points

Srinivas