Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Framework Profile not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to find the step mentioned below in cook book for CRM 5.0

1. Choose Implementation Guide (IMG) activity Customer Relationship Management -u2192 Interaction Center WebClient u2192 Customer-Specific System Modifications u2192 Define IC WebClient Runtime Framework Profiles.

Can somebody provide me with the tcode.

Thanks ,

Sanju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju

Tyr this tcode CRM_IC_IMG its the area menu for IC WebClient IMG here you should find "Customer-Specific System Modifications" as the last node. If you expand the node you should find "Define IC WebClient Runtime Framework Profiles". You will not find it if you are on CRM 6.0 (CRM 2007) or above.

Regards

Rupesh Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

you are right,however i am working on CRM6.0 landscape,will it be possible to do this

configuration here .

Take care

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

i just checked the tocde in 5.0 system,it is 'CRMC_IC_RTFRAMEWORK' and this is working in

6.0 . thanks for your explanation,you deserve your point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju

The IMG path for that would be as follows:

IMG > Customer Relationship Management > UI Framework > UI Framework Definition > Maintain Runtime Framework Profile.

Please try to access it via IMG path rather than TCode.

Tcodes from 5.0 are not quite reliable in CRM 6.0.

Here's an example.

For Account identification in CRM 6.0 the path is

IMG > Customer Relationship Management > Interaction Center WebClient > Master Data > Define Account Identification Profiles.

The tcode from 5.0 is CRMC_IC_BPPROF, which works in 6.0. You will see that at first look it seems identical but you'll find "Relationship" and "Object Components" missing from Dialog structure.

I have found several instances of such 5.0 tcodes. So access via img path is more reliable.

Regards

Rupesh Patil

sanju_joseph
Participant
0 Kudos

exactly, can u please help me in identifying the path mentioned below

i) Choose IMG activity Customer Relationship Management u2192 Interaction Center WebClient u2192 Define IC WebClient Profiles

as the IMG path of 5.0 and 6.0 is different for most of the scenarios,do we have a way of finding

the change path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju

IC WebClient profile has been replaced by Business Roles.

Here is the IMG path

IMG > Customer Relationship Management > Business Roles > Define Business Role

Regards

Rupesh Patil