cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Residual Value calculation in leasing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

can anyone help me with this: is there any calculation method for the residual value calculation in SAP leasing? For example, if there is a way to calculate it based on existing historical data.

Thanks!

Judit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi gurus,

> can anyone help me with this: is there any

> calculation method for the residual value calculation

> in SAP leasing? For example, if there is a way to

> calculate it based on existing historical data.

> Thanks!

> Judit

What exactly do u meant ? Can we have more detail

Which version are u working ?? It is recommneded to use SAP CRM 5.1 SP05 for leasing

Look forward yr reply

Surya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are going to implement SAP full leasing (5.2). But I would l like to know as soon as possible which is the method used to calculate residual value. Is there any place to find this information? Couldn't find it in the sap help...

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Judit,

Have you looked at RV curves in CRM? We are not using the RV curves in CRM because we are not going to use IPC/FIMA for pricing.

We'll be using a user-exit and percentage rates tied to referene products.

Check out IMG path: SPRO - Customer Relationship Management - Financial Services - Leasing - Financing Product - Process Residual Value Product Groups and Residual Value Curves

Also, you can specify RV calculations on either the Financing Product or the Reference Product through transaction COMMPR01. Check out the Sales and Distribution Tab under Financing Dependent Activities.

I believe there is a flow category specific to residual value if you'll be using FIMA.

Good luck!