Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested end date must be later than requested start date in Service Request

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am getting this error in the service request when the date displayed in UI is

Requested start date-06.05.2014

Requested End-08.05.2014

I have searched this error in the SCN, many people  have posted this error . I have not got any satisfactory answer in the posts. I am attaching screenshot in the post.

I am configuring the service request.Please reply as its urgent

Thanks all of experts in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashik_k2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check Note 1634347.

Regards,
Ashik

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashik

Just now i validated the note you have given me,its already implemented.The dates are still not getting cleared on the first go and then its getting cleared.So i am now confused what to see as the error is getting cleared after changing certain parameter and then again coming back to original one.

Please guide what to do

Thanks in advance

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashik

Got it solved..thanks for your input also.

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashik

I have posted a new thread .I will appreciate your input there

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashik

I am facing a new problem please help

I am currently working on service request.I am facing a problem in the date management there.In my service request i have 5 statuses .One of my status is "Pending with consumer".I am using duration settings of service request.By duration settings , i am calculating the duration for which its pending with consumer.I am having 2 response profile one is 24*7 and other is having 9 working hours.In the service request from the SLA configuration i am calculating the escalation date & Time .I need to add the pending with consumer duration with the escalation date and time.I am facing a problem , i am explaining whole problem ..

Let say if the pending with consumer duration is  1440 minutes(that is 24 hours) .I am adding the minutes to the escalation date through the date rule.

I am facing problem that if the service profile is 24*7 then there is no problem but if it is having the 9 hours working service profile then after adding the minutes to it the escalation date is changing to 4 days ahead which is wrong.

I need to add only those minutes for which it is pending with consumer in working hours for the 9 hours service profile

I need to dynamically determine the working hours from the duration then add it to escalation dates when the status is changed from pending with consumer.

Please suggest a badi will work or how to do it.Its urgent as i need to give demo.I will appreciate a quick reply.Please reply

Answers (0)