Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports on related items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my requirement is to create following reports:

- All leads with related activities (appointments, tasks, emails, phone calls)

- All opportunities with related activities (appointments, tasks, emails, phone calls)

=> preferably using one report, but i realize that the different data sources have another structure, so multiple reports could be an alternative

I have found standard data sources which show for example all activities with predecessor opportunity.

I have not found such a data source for activities resulting out of leads.

However, these reports have the activities as anchor, so only those which are resulting out of an opportunity will be shown.

I need the lead or opportunity to be the anchor.

Is there a way to report on the document flow?

I see no link between data sources 'All Activities' and 'Lead' or 'Opportunity Header' for example...

Thank you for your input.

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hossain,

You can always create a Custom Data source which meets your business requirements. then you can use this Data source to create a Custom report.

You can create a Joined Data source as well as a Combined data source if a standard single data source does not meet your requirement.

Hope this helps!

BR

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I know you can create joined or combined data sources, but the existing data sources do not contain the correct fields to make the link between the items (for example appointment -> opportunity)...

Regards

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hossain,

There is one standard report for Opportunity/Activity: Opportunity Activity Report.

Did you check if this one meets your requirements?

BR

Ankur