Did you mean: 

Replicating Service Contracts to R/3

meraj_abeda
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are doing service/Sales contracts in CRM.Subsequent

processing would be done in R/3.

But,the contracts are not flowing to R/3.

From one of the help documents,I came to know that the

service contracts cannot be replicated.Only Sales

contracts can be replicated.

I have done the necessary middleware settings for the

sales contracts,but still the sales contracts are not

getting replicated.

If anyone has worked on that,or faced a similar

situation,Can you please let me know.

Can you please let me know how the replication of service contracts can be customised.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Meraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meraj,

could you check if in function CRM_ORDERADM_I_STATUS_READ_OW

, the exporting parameter EV_STATUS_RELEASED

is present in accordance with note 651653?

And the subscription is of course present in the admin console?

Michael.

meraj_abeda
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This is not relevant since we are at sp level 08(CRM 4.0) and the OSS note 651653 is for SP level 06.So,This correction has already been implemented.

We have maintained the required subscription in admin console.I understand that we use the replication object, BUS_TRANS_MSG.

Please let me know if anything else is missing.

Thanks in advance.

Meraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meraj,

.... we are at sup.pack 3. Maybe SAP removed the functionality after 3... That would be pretty bad for us as well, because we are moving to Sup.pack 9 next month. Also, this is probably the reason why SAP cleared the OSS notes...

Two possibilities:

- Locate the outbound mbdoc, activate the debugger and reprocess it. Debug the flow untill you reach the method "check_retry_type", execute the method, but change the allowed parameter to 'X'. Then follow the flow untill he reaches function SMW3_OUTBOUNDADP_CALLADAPTERS. There you can find the outbound process.

- Create an OSS message describing the problem with reference to the notes I mentioned, asking whether the functionality has been removed and why ...

--> It will no doubt be possible to reactivate the functionality, but describing it in an SDN forum will be quite difficult (certainly if I don't have a sup.pack 6 system to test in)

Michael.

meraj_abeda
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Micheal,

I could not find the method "check_retry_type".Can you please let me know in which class this method has been defined.

Thanks

Meraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meraj,

class: CL_SMW_FLOW

method: RESTART_PROCESSING

--> CHECK_RETRY_TYPE

Grtz,

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meraj,

the functionality to replicate sales contracts is present, but not supported. You have to specifically activate it, before you can send the document to R/3. I've tried figgering out the logic behind this decission, but no success so far: strange SAP reasoning :-).

Check the middlware parameters table SMOFPARSFA, and search for the entry R3A_SALES (parsfakey)// SALESCONTRACT (parname) and activate it by putting an 'X' in parval1.

I found this solution last year in OSS, but apparently, they have been cleaned (??)ref notes 618092, 707772 and 705137.

--> Also, take into account that any problem you might have with the interface is probably not supported & will be regarded as consulting by SAP. But don't despair, we've been running the integration for over a year and it works fine.

Grtz,

Michael.

meraj_abeda
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

thanks for your reply.

I understand that SAP does not support the sales/service contract replication.

I have already inserted the required entries in SMOFPARSFA table.

But,still it does not work.Can you please let me know how you were able to replicate the sales/service contracts in your system.

If possible,please email to meraj_abeda@yahoo.com

Your help in this regard would be very much appreciated.

thanks

Meraj