cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Org Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have to create Org Strycture in sap crm stand alone server. I created org structure but i have to assign the position and bp also. my question is that we hv 1000 data in legacy system. I had created a positin as VP sales in org structure. If I want to assign 100 district manager under 1 VP. Wheather I have to create 100 DM under htis VP sales or Any other way to assign this Dm to one one VP sales.

Points will be rewareded.

Thanx

Chinmay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First maintain Position, Central person and User assign it to Org Unit, after that

make distrcts as a sales offices and VP as a Sales Org , one sales orgnanization contains any no of sales offices =districts and SORg=VP then maintain General and technical attributes technical like Sales Org Sales office, Sales group, and general like ZIP code, Country code, currency etc...

Reward with Points

Cheers

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Might u di dnt get my question. I have created main org ( under main org created the s.org,s.off and s.grp). Main org is heading by C.E.O . S . Org is heading by VP sales. S.off is heading by DM sales and S.gro is heading by TM sales. What I want I hv to maintain 10 S.org and I hv to assign 10 BP as a VP sales. Under each VP thr r 10 DM and under each DM thre r 100 TM. Means I hv to mainatain more than 1000 BP totally. Again I mention that I m working in Standalone server. My question is cliebt has the data in their server. Should I transfer this data or I hv to maintain manually. Because there is no HR server. If I transfer the data Which way I can.

Plz guide me

Thank U vey much

Chinmaya

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

You will have to maintain it manually.

You cant import the org into the system.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can down load the basic org structure from Legacy to your SAP , iam not sure whther your using middle ware or not , check for the data flow is not strucked up some where in middle ware if you are not at all using middle ware to transfer the data from legacy to standalone after checking the data flow if u once confirmed that then you have to do manually only,I don't know your systems arcticheture you are not mentioned how the data is flowing to SAP systems from legacy which is very essential to answer your question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I m still waiting for the sopution. Plz let me know.

Thanx

Chinmay