cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh Cache in Internet Sales Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is any one can help me how to maintain or refresh cache in internet sales server? I'm asking you this because when we do changes to some of the java codes in the web pages, the changes takes time to reflected on the website and sometimes the website displays different from what's in the current java codes, meaning it displays the old view of the site instead of the new and revised one.

Please help.

Thank you

Earl. G. Faren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can clear your cache in XCM of the application.

http://www.mydomain.com:50000/<app_name>/admin

- Cache statistics

- Catalog cache statistics

- System cache statistics

You could also try Ctrl + F5 when refreshing the webpage. and ensure you stop and start the application using visual administrator before you test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

Where in particular in Extendend Configuration Management (XCM) Administration ? I browsed unitl the sub menu but I haven't seen the items for "CACHE". I tried logging-on in our XCM admin but all I can see are follows;

(1) General Settings (2)Application Config (3) Components

Please advise.

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

under the main menu in XCM admin

goto Application cache statistics, catalog cache statistics and application system cache statictics,and then clikc on clear,this will clear the cache

regards

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandu,

Thank you for this info but I'm so sorry, I can't reward you points because I can't no longer open my previous account. For what so ever reason I can' t log-on my account... I always got USER ID or Password invalid. That's why i created new account for me be able to thank you for the info. Any idea to retrieved my password for my other account?

Thank you

Earl G. Faren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

I finally got in here again - I figured it out how to get new password. Thank you for the valuable inputs. I already rewarded you points.

Thank you again.

Earl G. Faren