Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycling the Data - SAP Marketing Cloud - SAP Experts

former_member576423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP,

Can anyone provide an insight if SAP is able to recycle the data from the marketing cloud system? Keeping the configuration and the custom development in place?

I have 3 different ERP test tenants and need to connect the marketing test tenant with Dev/Test/QA for testing purpose. Therefore since marketing has 2 tenant, i want to switch the communication arrangement to different ERP systems and recycle the data in the tenant so that the testing can be done with each system integration.

Any suggestions?

Regards,'Mayank

former_member576423
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP Experts - Any updates on the above query, will it be possible to do this via SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_decker
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Did I understand correctly, that you mean 'deletion' when speaking of 'recycling'? The product comes with the option to delete specific objects. So you can e.g. delete all interactions at once. You also can delete contacts, products, etc.

Best regards, Michael.

former_member222458
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael, Mayank,

I also do not understand fully what is meant with recycle.

I personally would simply work with different segmentation profiles to segregate the date from the three different S/4 tenants. This would allow a clean test for the respective S/4 test tenant.

Cheers, Anton