Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 Contact person to CRM

yguan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Guys,

The contact person number in our R/3 46C system is different than the contact person number in CRM, i.e. 4567 (in R/3) is 500009876 (in CRM). How I can determine its corresponding number using ABAP based on the R/3 contact person #? Is this data kept in some tables?

thanks,

Yan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

R/3 contact persons get downloaded into CRM as individual business partner master records with a different number range. That's why those numbers doesn't get mapped to each other.

CRM stores the relation between CRM contact person and R/3 contact person in the table CRMM_BUT_CONTNO

Use CRM table BUT000 to get the GUID of the contact person. Use this GUID in the table CRMM_BUT_CONTNO to find the correct R/3 contact person

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

yguan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Paul, thanks for the info.

Table CRMM_BUT_CONTNO is almost the same table as CRMPARNR in R/3.

Now how do I get to the actual contact person # from table CRMM_BUT_CONTNO? Do I use PERSON_GUID in table CRMM_BUT_CONTNO to query table BUT000?

Thanks for your help.

Yan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

Take the contact person GUID from the second column and pass it to the BUT000 table to get the BP number

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

yguan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Very good. I got what I needed. Points rewarded to both of your answers.

Thanks,

Yan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

Appreciated your prompt rewarding. Your prompt rewarding encourages forum members to address the issues in a better way.

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Answers (0)