Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cross Selling" In Service Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

Here's my scenario;

I would like to have some sort of "cross selling" in my service orders, Example: My order is usually composed by two items one is a sales Item (physical product) the other one is a Sevice Item (for example the Delivery Time for the product) so in brief

Item Number1 TV

Item Number2 Delivery10 Which means it will be installed in ten minutes.

I would like my customer to have a "cross selling scenario" where once the TV is picked the operator could choose between a Delivery10 Delivery20 Delivery30 for instance.

I tried to assign the cross selling schema as i would do for a sales transaction but even if i can make the assignment i don't see any pop up of sort once i create the order.

Help please

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any hints guys?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know how this would help you but I think this is a workaround which must work.

What you do is

In Master data of TV in Relationship tab go to SERVICES tab and assign the services which are possible for the TV installation like what you have mentioned DELIVER 10, DELIVER 20 etc

Now in your service order you assign the product TV in PRODUCTID at the header level. THen in Product proposal tab you can choose from the services.

You can choose from the services and give quotation from these service. You can maintain the SERVICES in INITIAL QUOTATION mode so that they dont go to ECC or are not released for billing.

You can modify the smart form for providing this informatin to the customer regarding the different pricing. you can selectively release the item which the customer orders by changing the QUOTATION RELEASE functionality in STATUS of item.

Thats how you can I think Cross sell the services using simple PRODUCT PROPOSAL and QUOTATION RELEASE functionality without going in complexities of PRODUCT SCEMA etc

Please award points if helful

Regards

Surendra More

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surendra;

Thanks for the answer, i was kind of going that way myself but i still have a couple of things not really working properly, hope you can help me...here's my list:

1: if i start from a material (TV) in my relationship i don't have any Services tab but only two (apparently similar) Service Part ERP BOM, if i put my Services there and i follow your schema i get two different results: In the Web UI once filled the reference product ID i get back the list of my services, in the SAP GUI once filled the product ID at the header level and pressend the product proposal button i don't get anything back??

2: Supposing this will eventually work is there a way to automatically transfer my TV from the reference product ID to the Item List? Because eventually my Item Level will be Material + Service(s)

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surendra;

Thanks for the answer, i was kind of going that way myself but i still have some concerns i hope you can help me with, here's my list:

1 - Starting with a Material (TV) i don't have any Services tab but i have two (apparently equal) Service Part ERP BOM tabs where i can put my services in. Problem is that once that's done i have two different scenarios: In my web UI once filled the reference object Product ID with my TV and pressed Product Proposal in the item list i get my services back. In the GUI once filled the product ID at header level and pressed the Product Proposal button right next to it i don't get anything back???

2 - Is there anyway i could possible automatically include my Reference Object Product ID (My TV) in the item list as well? Eventually my order will be Material + Service(s) and i would like to avoid some redundant click from the User.

Hope to get some good answers back

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 - Starting with a Material (TV) i don't have any Services tab

but i have two (apparently equal) Service Part ERP BOM tabs where

i can put my services in. Problem is that once that's done i have t

wo different scenarios: In my web UI once filled the reference object

Product ID with my TV and pressed Product Proposal in the item list i get

my services back. In the GUI once filled the product ID at header level and

pressed the Product Proposal button right next to it i don't get anything back???

Answer: I didnt understand this

2 - Is there anyway i could possible automatically include my Reference Object

Product ID (My TV) in the item list as well? Eventually my order will be Material +

Service(s) and i would like to avoid some redundant click from the User.

Answer: I think you need to do a development for automating the flow of product TV from REFERENCE object to PRODUCT LIST