cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions from staged to online

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am using Hybris 5.5 version. Promotion from staged to online is not working. When i create a promotion for a product in staged environment and sync the product to online, promotion is not getting synced. Is there any issue? Or am i missing something. Any quick inputs would be really helpful. Regards, Shen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, check if promotion sync is disabled in your sync job. promotion is tied as relation to product and if this relation is removed from the syncjob then it won't be synced.

Check in SyncAttributeDescriptorConfig type for list of sync excluded attributes or else check the sync job properties. i have attached screenshot on where this can be seen:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malini, Thanks a lot for your response. That was the problem and promotions was not checked by default. It solved my issue.

Regards, Shen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Promotions are catalog independent and they are applied at run-time. There is no concept of staged and online promotions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh, Thanks for the response. I guess i framed the question in a wrong way.In hmc,select a product from any staged catalog version. In Category System, there will be promotions section. If i add any promotion and start synchronizing the product, it should be available in online version also.Sync is successful with no errors. But the promotion is not available in online version. Correct me if any of my steps are wrong/ please provide me details of link related to promotion where i can check these details.I checked the same in 5.4 and its working in that version. Regards, Shen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Promotions have not catalog, so is not possible to sync them. You need to create the promotion with the online version of the product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego, Saurabh,

promotions are catalog independent, however the products tied to promotions are not catalog independent. Hence when the staged product is added to promotion, after sync -> the relation will be synced -> enabling online product in the promotion