Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product vendor relationship table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have following scenario in CRM 6.0

Vendor ( as Business partner ) are assigned in relationship tab "vendor" to a product.

Can anybody give me table name where this relationship of vendor and material is stored in CRM.

And if we want to add new relationship category to the product , how it can be added?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

PD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

goto SE37

Use Function Module: COM_VENDORMAT_READ_HISTORY.

Enter the product guid to get the vendors assigned to it in its relationship.

The field BU_PARTNER_ID is the Vendor No.

Hope it helps,

PePe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

The relationship table is COMM_IL_PRDVND. Enter product guid in field SOURCEGUID.

The product relationship tables normally starts with prefix COMM_IL_* .

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your information.

Actually I want to know what should be table joins , from the product number ( ID ) , I want to get vendor ( Business Partner ) assigned to product in its relationship tab page "vendor"

Thanks and regards,

PD

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Then try this:

To get the product GUID using product ID, you can use table COMM_PRODUCT.

Then, to get the vendor ID using product GUID, you can use table COMM_IL_PRDVND.

If you want to get vendor master data information, you can use vendor ID in table BUT000.

Kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for you reply.

As suggested by you , I joined SOURCEGUID of table COMM_PRODUCT with SOURCEGUID of table COMM_IL_PRDVND

But I am not getting Vendor which is stored in the relationship of this product.

I want to get the Vendor ( Business Partner ) which is assigned to this product in its relationship.

pl. help

thanks in advance,

regards,

PD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

See if this can help you;CRM_PRP_GET_RULE_BP_PRD_DETAIL

CRM_PRP_GET_RULE_BP_PROD_TS

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Maybe I've explained poorly.

In table COMM_IL_PRDVND you can put your product GUID in SOURCEGUID field, and you'll obtain the partner guid in field DESTINIGUID.

Then, go to table BUT000, and enter this DESTINIGUID as PARTNER_GUID, and you'll obtain the partner ID..

If you want to do this in code, use FM COM_PRODUCT_IL_READ. However, I warn you that this function is not available for testing in t-code SE37. You'll have to test it by coding, and by declaring as reltype 'PRDVND', and by declaring an internal table with a field called SOURCEGUID (where you put your product guid), to bind with parameter IT_LINK_IDENTS. The result will be brought in parameter ET_INTERLINKAGE.

Hope that this may help you a little more.

Kind regards.