cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product creation date in marketing

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way to find out the product creation date in marketing. I have gone through the data sources, CDS views, APIs etc related to products but couldnt find any. Please help if you know any option.

Regards.

Sajin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you can try to add field CREA_DATE_TIME of table CUAND_PROD_ROOT in segmentation DS SAP_CE_PRODUCT_RELATED_IA using custom view

0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh.

we are using marketing cloud,I think table you suggested is for onprem. Is there any option in marketing cloud?

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hey,

Since both marketing on-prem as well as cloud runs on the same technology stack, hence even in the cloud system this table is persisted. you might just need to extend the hana view behind data source SAP_CE_PRODUCT_RELATED_IA to also pull field CREA_DATE_TIME of table CUAND_PROD_ROOT.

You can check out https://www.sap.com/cxworks/article/453913143/ for more details about how to model view for Marketing Cloud

0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajin,

in the table CUAND_PROD_ROOT there's the field CREA_DATE_TIME.

Is that what you're searching for?

BR Tobias

0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias, we are using marketing cloud,I think table you suggested is for onprem. Is there any option in marketing cloud?

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sajin_poil,

as Saurabh already said, it is also possible to use this table to extend the Segmentation in SAP Marketing Cloud.

I think the blog Saurabh provided is a good starting point.

The bad is that - in addition to the steps provided blog - you have to import some testing data to your HANA DB if you want to have any preview. Otherwise you can only test it in SAP Marketing Cloud segmentation after you imported your custom view.

0 Kudos

Thanks alot Tobias for the answer.