cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Copy from Service Contract to Service Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenerio where i need to Copy the Product from Service Contract to Service Order at the time of validating service contract.

Please help will rewards maximum points.

Regards

Arun Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You can implement copy control badi: CRM_COPY_BADI or COPY_BADI to achieve the same.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

<b>Reward with Points!</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. It didnt help me much, actually i am using Solman system, where end user creates a message, this client has a service contract with us, now once he creates the Message using t code : Notif_create and saves it, system automatically converts it into a service order. Now in service order once i click on to determine service contract , if the contract is available then the product from the service contract should get copied to this service order.

Right now i am putting this manually.

Regards

Arun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You can then use badi: CRM_SERVICE_CONTRACT

But yes when you copy products from service contract to order any ways the badi CRM_COPY_BADI will come into picture.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

<b>Reward with Points!</b>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arun,

If you scenario is that Service Order is a follow-up document to Service Contract.

Copy control might have been configure.

Now Implement CRM_COPY_BADI and pass the PROFILE TYPE, TYPE OBJECT and GUID OBJECT in chaning Parameter of REFOBJ method of that BADI.

This should help you.

Thanks

Siva