cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with new SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Guys,

i am afraid with new SCN, i am regular user of SDN but now i am facing many problems with new SCN like below:

1. how can i see my old postet questions ?

2. how can i see the regular update on my questions ?

3. how can i get the option for searching in forums ? suppose i want to search somthing related to issues then i don't see any option...

4. every time it gets logged out even i did remember password.

is it possible to rollback to old SDN ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

1. At Right Top, below Activity, Communications, Actions you will find an option called "Browse". If you click on browse you will get further options. In that please select 1st option "Content". Now you will get grid of all the questions, At left hand side you will have options, Drafts, Authored, Participated etc.. you select "Authored" option at left you will get grid view of your old posted questions. This way you can see your old questions

2. I think you will get a mail notification as earlier and once if you click it ll takes you to your question. Or follow the 1st point and reach your question, you can see your question marked unread if its has any new update

3. I think search box at right top will help

4. It happens to me also, but wen i click on login it continues with my user id without giving my credentials again

Thanks & Regards

Gokul Ragunathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for reply...but there must be an option to move to OLD SDN site...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for reply...but there must be an option to move to OLD SDN site...

Regards