cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when we log into the Webclient with IC_AGENT business role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing a problem when we log into the interaction center ( with IC_AGENT business role) after the login screen ( we fill the correct user and password) then system starts the application, but a error appears.

We dont knon why but it is happening only with IC_AGENT role, We have check the SICF and it is ok.

Cannot display view ICCMP_HEADER/HeaderViewSet of UI Component ICCMP_HEADER

An exception occurred during the internal HTTP communicationException Class CX_BSP_WD_HTTP_RESPONSE_ERROR

Text:

Additional Info: Business Server Page (BSP) Error

Program: CL_BSP_WD_STREAM_LOADER=======CP

Include: CL_BSP_WD_STREAM_LOADER=======CM002

Source Text Row: 159

Cannot display view CRM_UI_FRAME/WorkAreaViewSet of UI Component CRM_UI_FRAME

An exception has occurredException Class CX_BSP_WD_RUNTIME_ERROR - View BPIDENT.MainWindow in component CRM_UI_FRAME could not be bound

Method: CL_BSP_WD_VIEW_CONTROLLER=>BIND_VIEW

Source Text Row: 165

Initialization of view CRM_UI_FRAME/WorkAreaViewSet of UI Component CRM_UI_FRAME failed

An exception has occurredException Class CX_BSP_WD_RUNTIME_ERROR - View BSPWD_BASICS/WorkAreaHostViewSet in component CRM_UI_FRAME could not be bound

Cannot display view CRM_UI_FRAME/MainWindow of UI Component CRM_UI_FRAME

An exception has occurredException Class CX_BSP_WD_RUNTIME_ERROR - View BSPWD_BASICS/WorkAreaHostViewSet in component CRM_UI_FRAME could not be bound

Initialization of view CRM_UI_FRAME/MainWindow of UI Component CRM_UI_FRAME failed

An exception has occurredException Class CX_BSP_WD_RUNTIME_ERROR - View CRM_UI_FRAME/WorkAreaViewSet in component CRM_UI_FRAME could not be bound

Cannot display view Root.htm of UI Component CRM_UI_FRAME

An exception has occurredException Class CX_BSP_WD_RUNTIME_ERROR - View CRM_UI_FRAME/WorkAreaViewSet in component CRM_UI_FRAME could not be bound

An error occurred during initialization of the application

An exception has occurredException Class CX_BSP_WD_RUNTIME_ERROR - View CRM_UI_FRAME/MainWindow in component CRM_UI_FRAME could not be bound

Any help thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1055365
Participant
0 Kudos

hi luis,

your error description reminds me of an inactive SICF, but you wrote, that you checked this before.

on this forum is an excellent entry with lots of hints and tipp for the IC WebUI:

Documentation for Interaction Center (IC) WebClient

maybe this will help.

best wishes,

hakan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The OSS Note 1435887 have fixed our problem, I hope this new note helps you too.

AzizH
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Luis .. that was great help !!

May Allah bless you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Similar problem. System 7.0 SP5. While the answer to this matter is not found. All activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked the Z bsp and it is active, also I checked the SICF and we have all services actived,

I will rise a note to oss support, and we will see what the problem is.

Thank you very much for all you help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest checking couple of things.

1. Have you enhanced component ICCMP_HEADER ? If so please check if the corresponding Z-BSP application is active in SICF ?

2. Please check if you are getting the same error by logging in with standard business role ? If this does not work, you might want to double check the service in SICF before raising a OSS message.

3. If you are using custom business role, please check the profile type under business role definition is using IC Web role rather than CRM Web UI role. This can be found under business role customizing.

Regards