cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in linking BP with "sales areas" in Org. struc.

former_member207732
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I met a problem in linking BP with "sales areas" in organization structure. I have replicate BPs into CRM system and I also have already run PFAL to download "sales area" structure into CRM. After I run report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE in CRM system. I found only few of them were linked. It means when I see organizaional structure in structure, I can only see few org. units have BP number, though actually the BPs are in system.

How can I solve this problem? Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Long

I understand that you are having issues updating the BP Numbers of the org structure.

Incase you have this doubt, then do the following

1. Maintain the BP Integration with Org Structure

IMG> CRM> Master Data> BP> Integration Business Partner-Organization Management--> Set Up Integration with Organizational Management

and maintian the following entries (if not maintained already)

HRALX ONUMB 1 Business Partner Number Assignment (Org. Unit)

HRALX OPROL BUP004 Business Partner in the organizational unit role

HRALX OSUBG Business Partner Subgroup (Organizational Unit)

2. Perform the Org structure and BP Synchronization

IMG> CRM> Master Data> BP> Integration Business Partner-Organization Management--> Create Business Partner Initially

Here run the report HRALXSYNC for the object Org Units

3. Schedule the periodic update of the org units

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

former_member207732
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

Thank you for your answer. But for report HRALXSYNC, it seems it will create new business partners for the org. unit. But in my case, I already have business partners in system. I want to link them with the org. units, then in organization structure, I can see org. units with BP number. But currently I can not see it. Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Long

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to say that you have BPs already created for these Org Units and you want to link them.

But as far as my knowledge goes, the BP number for the Org Units are created by system based on the number range that you have assigned in the step 1 that i mentioned.

The BPs that you have in system must be your SP and if you want to link them to the org units, then make the sales area settings.

Also check please note 550055 and the report HRALXSYNC

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

former_member207732
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

Thank you for your help. My case is that I should replicate BPs and Org. struc. from other system into my system. Firstly I have replicated BPs into my system.Then I use PFAL to replicate Org. structure into my system. What I want is link them together. I want the number of Org. struc and BP is same as sending system. So currently the problem is how to link them. Do you know it?

Best regards,

Long