cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing in r/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My order is free of charge so have not assigned any pricng procedure on crm for that order.

on the r/3 how to achieve that, whether pricng procedure is mandotory on r/3 for free of charge orders.

please give some inputs on this.

Thanks,

saaru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

joseignaciomart
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Saaru,

As my colleagues pointed out, the pricing is controlled by the item category settings. In your ECC system, please go to transaction /nVOV7, and for the relevant item category, under the "Business data" box, select the "Pricing" field. There you will find the following values:

No pricing

X Pricing standard

A Pricing for empties

B Pricing for free goods (100% discount)

For free of charge, you should have the value "B".

Regards, Ignacio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should have a pricing procedure in R3 and depending on your transaction type have item categories that are free of charge like TANN.

Instead of doing a document free of charge you should make each position free of charge. That way you will be able to assign a pric procedure but for those positions free of charge the pric procedure will not be relevant.

Once you have everything in ECC make proper changes in CRM

Regards

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saaru,

I think the best approach would be to use a specific item category not relevant for billing

in CRM and ECC.

I could be wrong but that would be the best way to avoid pricing in both systems.

But as a general advise if you use a pricing procedure I would recommend that pricing is in synch in CRM and ECC.

Best regards

Christophe