cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Determination Analysis Not Saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Price determination analysis is not saved when a document is saved in CRM. Price details are displayed, but the "Accesses" button yields the "No pricing analysis available" message unless the price update button is pressed. This is not possible when a document is complete. Questions about how a price condition was chosen are unanswerable. Is there a way to save the pricing analysis every time a document is saved?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks-It appears that there is no real solution, since the price update button is grayed out when the document is in completed status to prevent corruption. Our business has complex pricing where results are often challenged. Analysis and correction of pricing issues is severely hampered by the lack of ability to track the source table of the price conditions used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be the workaround could be to backtrace the conditions fetched .

For each and every condition fetched , there will be a KNUMH (cond record key)key and KOTABNR (condition table )stored in the prcd_Cond table .

From there atleast you will have a idea as where this condition is fetched from.

But if you have large volumes of sales order to check then it is a tedious process....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Drakes- I agree, that process is not something we could ask Users to do in the course of resolving day to day production issues. But, in a pinch, it is a way to get a clue. I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When a document is saved and you try to display the conditions , the data is fetched directly from database . At this point of time there is no condition access made and that is the reasn why you dont see pricing analysis available.

The pricing analysis data is determined runtime and not stored when the document is saved .

When you press update button , then Repricing is triggered and you will see pricing analysis when you click "Access button".

Regards

Me