cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-requistes to enter into CRM and important transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM experts,

I am planning to shift into CRM and having full knowledge in SAP and business process.

Please let me know what are the pre-requistes to shift into CRM and provide me the details of the CRM tutorials and important transactions also.

With Regards,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP CRM is commonly referred as Customer Relationship Management is about all interaction a company has with existing and prospective customer.

CRM includes business processes,such as Marketing Sales,Service,Analytics and software used to automate these business proceses.In addition, CRM is strategy for studding, Analyzing and learning about your customers,need, wants and expectations. its a tool for ensuring that you company's products and services meet those needs.

please fallow sap help for more information.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/e1/8e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]

there are books of SAP PRESS like DISCOVERY CRM and siemens courses like

CR-10

CR-100

CR-300

CR-600

CR-700

hope this will give you more information about CRM.

Regards

Rao.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Murali Krishna

As mentioned rightly CR010 gives the overview of CRM and with the help of this you can have a fair idea on entire CRM functionality

Being you are already having good exposure to SAP ..it becomes easy for you to follow

Other than this SAP SD knowledge gives you good momentum

regards

G.Venugopalrao

former_member230674
Contributor
0 Kudos