cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Factsheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have no idea,how to customize the PDF factsheet within CRM2007.

Transaction code ? Component? Table?

Thanks in advances

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

The online fact sheet offers all the assignment blocks available on the overview page, and in addition, assignment blocks with information integrated from SAP NetWeaver BI , SAP ECC, and SAP CRM.

The PDF fact sheet has a different content to the online version and incorporates information from SAP CRM and SAP ECC only.

You cannot personalize the PDF fact sheet. The assignment blocks available are determined by the role to which the fact sheet is assigned, this being the sales professional role in the standard delivery.

to Configure,follow this

1.You can define the page layout of the fact sheet in Customizing under Customer Relationship Management UI Framework UI Framework Definition Maintain Fact Sheet .

2.Enter transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB and the application component BSP_DLC_FS. In the Browser Component Structure under Views, select the view BSP_DLC_FS/factsheet and click Configuration.

3.Make the necessary settings in Customizing for Customer Relationship Management, by choosing UI Framework >Technical Role Definition > Define Navigation Bar Profile

3.Choose an existing role configuration key or use the default one.

Regards,

Priyadarshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have actually managed to configure the Factsheet, just that the view that are available under Account Fact Sheet ( BP_ACCOUNT_FS ) factsheet does not have the "Account Overview" view, there are BI report, Contacts, Interaction History etc., but there is no Account Overview. Is it something that I can configure to get that view?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hui,

Your Thread lead me some help during the configuration of Account Factsheet. But 'PDF FactSheet' icon is not displaying for me next to online 'FactSheet' as it has appeared in CRM 5.2 after the configuration.

Is there anything i need to configure that I have missed in CRM 2007?

Thanks,

Bobby

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Arno-Meyer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello!

There is a comprehensive Note available, which explains how to do the customization etc.

The Number of the Note is: 1040229

Best regards

Arno