cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org Unit determination based on Emp Resp in Task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I am using the standard transaction type TASK, and want to determine the Org Units Sales Org, Distribution Channel and Division based on the value entered for employee responsible. I have these employees to Sales Organization in the Org model under Positions. For the sales Org, I have maintained country as the attribute and released it. My requirement is to see the corresponding Org Units in the TASK transaction depending on the country of the Employee responsible.

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member562530
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu, Please try to create a new organizational data profile in IMG: Customer Relationship Management->Master Data->Organizational Management->Organizational Data Determination->Change Rules and Profiles->Maintain Organizational Data Profile This new organizational data profile should have the following attributes: Scenario: Sales; Organizational Model Determin. Rule: please try 10000258 (Orgunit employee) or 10000162 (Employees for responsible org. unit); Mandatory: Sales Org. / Dist. Channel / Division. For last, please assign your new organizational data profile in your document type: Customer Relationship Management->Transactions->Basic Settings->Define Transaction Types I hope it helps. Kind Regards, Gabriel Santana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I have created new Org data profile and created determination rule. The simulation functionality under change determination rule is quite good.. I could test and see what I wanted. Then created a new transactoin and assigned the org data profile to it, got it worked.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sadhu,

If you are watching this thread, please help me. I am also facing same issue.

We are creating leads from campaigns and I want to determine Sales Org of lead from Employee responsible.

Please let me know details about the rule that you created. Did you create a Z- Function Module??

Regards,

Bhushan

Answers (0)