cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Splitting based on delivery modes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , i want to split the order based on delivery date of product. ( scheduled delivery). I am using order splitting OTB provide by Hybris. The split order should then reflect in the cart view of the place order page. Does hybris otb 1)split order work before the order is placed 2) will it help me in giving that split cart view of two different orders.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Orders are only split after placement.

However you can use OrderEntryGroups (a facade layer feature) to split entries in the cart prior to order placement. You can see this exampled in electronics store if you pickup one item and have another item shipped to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does order splitting create two different order Id ? Or it will be just one parent order in my account order history?

ian_matthias
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

The example in the electronics store keeps one order (id), but splits the products into multiple consignments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a bit confused here. 1) Should the bean definition for order splitting should be put in the b2bcoreaccelerator extension. 2) the splitting strategy would be autocalled or do I have to call it in the beforeplaceorder() method in the defaultcheckoutfacade in placeorder() function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order Splitting (into consignments/shipments) occurs with inside hybris OMS

or if you aren't using the OMS the :

https://wiki.hybris.com/display/accdoc/yacceleratorfulfilmentprocess+Extension+-+Technical+Guide

This happens after the order is placed, processed asynchronously and is automatically handled in the aforementioned fulfilment process.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does hybris split the order before the order is placed? No.

Will the Accelerator Storefront show Consignment information? Yes, in the Account Order Details page and the Guest Order Page.

If you wish to show different views on the cart based on delivery (i.e. batches of products) then you will need to do some customisation.