cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order replication from CRM to R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have some problems to find how to send customer orders from CRM to R3. I found many docs that tells me it is automatically sent to R3 but I think there are some objects to configure (perhaps with tr R3AS) before it becomes automatic.

Can anyone tell me how to do this step by step or where to find the right doc about it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anne, this is a very broad question and I would recommend to have a look at SAP's Best Practices on CRM (see http://help.sap.com). However did you check in the actual BDoc error? The BDoc takes care of the actual replication from CRM to R/3. Have a look a tcode SMW01 and look for BDoc type 'BUS_TRANS_MSG'. Let me know what you find. Tiest.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

You need to have certain steps done before using R3AS

Assuming you have rfc connection between CRM and R/3.

1) At R/3 CRMPAROLTP entries should be maintianed as

PARNAME -> CRM_DEFAULT_DESTINATION

Parval1 -> Accordingly

2) At CRM Server use

SMOFPARSFA table

Key R3A_COMMON

Parameter Name CRM_DEFAULT_DESTINATION.

Regards,

Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I went back on the subject today and now it works. I don't know exactly what I did but however I applied this procedure that SAP gave me:

- add all business transactions in Subscriptions, which you want to get transferred to R/3 system, so that your transactions are replicated to R/3 system from CRM system. The procedure is as follows:

1> Use Transaction code – SMOEAC

2> Select Subscriptions from object type

3> Select Display objects

4> Select All Business transactions from Objects -Filtered List

5> Now save All Business transactions

- Also check notes for your reference-541113 & 705200.

- Even though you use CRM release 4.0, could you please check your data exchange settings as per note 490932 (particularly, make sure event 501014 is active in the R/3 table TBE31). Please also consider note 718065. Also check whether number ranges in CRM & R/3 matching, also check any changes made in Unit of measure & Item category.

I think one of the note did the thing but I am not quite sure.

Hope it will help someone!

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anne, just to elaborate on what probably your issue was. Since you received the message BDoc partially sent, I suspect your BDoc was sent to the OLTP Backend but you did not receive a confirmation from OLTP back to CRM. Every BDoc communication has 2 steps: (1) Sent data to backend, and (2) Sent processing conformation to CRM. Hope this clarifies somewhat, Tiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiest,

I can not work this week on this topic, but what I found is to implement the note 643671. I have not done it yet.

To answer your question, I have actually a orange light in SMW01, that tells me the bdoc is partially sent.

Thanks for your answer

I post back when I find the solution.

Anne