cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPOS Line Display in CCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

CCO works with JPOS, but is there still a way to connect an OPOS Line Display device to CCO to show the sales information to the customer? I have searched for the answer, but have not been able to find the answer online or in any of the CCO manuals.

If there still is a solution for this, could someone please share the instructions with me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marco_becker2
Explorer

Hello Clayton,

SAP Customer Checkout offers interfaces to the hardware layer. If you want to connect hardware, which does not support JPOS, you have to create a plugin for that. In this plugin you have to implement the communication to the POS hardware.

You can find an example plugin, which shows how to implement the CCO interface for a Linedisplay, on the PartnerEdge site: Plugin Examples

In the zip you will find "Workshop_07". This is the example project for the Linedisplay.

Hope it helps.
If your question in answered correctly, kindly select the answer as "Right Answer". This helps others to follow and easily locate answers.

Regards,
Marco

0 Kudos

I've find the solution : my linedisplay also had a JPOS ADK on the Epson website so you have to follow the procedure the same as if it was a printer and also follow the note 2694799.

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hi Clayton,

Did you succeed to implement the Linedisplay via OPOS, I have the same issue. Can you share the step by step procedure you used ?

The link of the plugin doesn't work :

"The page you were trying to reach doesn't seem to exist or we are experiencing server issues. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I'm surprised that a simple and common functionnality is so complex.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.

Laure