cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once Button clicked on CRM UI call 3rd party web As a window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The moment button clicked on CRM UI it has to call third party system as a window by passing the SAP parameters to that(Non SAP) in this case what kind of approach i need adopt to implement this scenario.

As i found some information as below.

-> By HTTP post.IF this case i used how technically i can fire other party web browser in real time. what all necessary technical configurations and coding needed.

In advance i am very thankful. Please don't mind because i am very neck position

in my project.

Thanks,

Raghu.

Edited by: Raghunadh Babu on Jan 6, 2012 5:16 AM

Edited by: Raghunadh Babu on Jan 6, 2012 6:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

You can open the third party url in a BSP view by using an iframe.

The following code can be placed in the htm of the view.

<iframe id="inqu"
      src= "<%=gv_link%>"
      width = "100%" height = "<%=lv_height%>"
      >
    </iframe>

You can form the url with the parameters that needs to be passed in the variable gv_link.

This will call the third party application inside a BSP view.

Regards

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I would be able to explain more on my requirement now. Basically a custom Button would be placed on CRM UI in address search of any business role of CRM.

-> Button is act as touch point to invoke the other server(NON-SAP) data by passing sap parameters like city r name r postcode it will search based on SAP parameters and gives back exact index back to SAP in real time.

->once clicking that button it gives pop-up nothing but External window(Non-SAP) there need to select the exact record based on sap parameters. That index will come back to SAP as XML format here we need to use WEB SERVICE right to consume that.

In above integration How sap has to interact with external system. Third party asking me to give in HTTP post From UI so that their Adopter wouldl understand and replies back.

Now please guide how to proceed.

Thanks,

Raghu.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

You can do this using Transaction Launcher.

Goto customizing

Customer Relationship Management - UI Framework - Technical Role Definition - Transaction Launcher - Define URLs and Parameters.

There you can define GET or POST method as per your requirement.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3059fb20-987f-2e10-ef82-d147b9b5e8b4|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3059fb20-987f-2e10-ef82-d147b9b5e8b4]

Regards

Leon

0 Kudos

Not able to reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am i not clear with question? or something else. please let me know.