cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData Hybris 6.6 integration to Mkt using Datahub (or without?)

former_member439210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was looking for OData integration into Marketing. Therefore I checked the help site, but was not able to find a step-by-step instructions how to enable odata and use it with Hybris and Datahub.

I also need to know which users and roles I need to enable/activate on Marketing.

Thanks in advance, cheers Serdar

View Entire Topic
former_member439210
Participant
0 Kudos

What exactly is the correct usage of exportURL in Datahub definitions for y2ysync?

I tried these three:

<exportURL><mkt-host>:<mkt-port>/sap/opu/odata/sap/CUAN_IMPORT_SRV/</exportURL>
 <exportURL><mkt-host>:<mkt-port>/</exportURL>
 <exportURL><mkt-host>:<mkt-port>/sap/opu/odata/sap/</exportURL>

But everythime I get this error message in Datahub

2019-06-06 18:41:12,886 [WARN] [c.h.d.p.TargetSystemAvailabilityRetryListener] The target system yMKT-CUAN_IMPORT_SRV at <mkt-host>:<mkt-port>/sap/opu/odata/sap/CUAN_IMPORT_SRV/ is unavailable for target system publication id 1 and pool YMKT_HYBRIS_OUTBOUND_POOL: Ping failed. The connection will be retried in 16 seconds for attempt 6.
 2019-06-06 18:41:28,888 [ERROR] [c.h.d.o.ODataAdapterService] Error connecting to yMKT-CUAN_IMPORT_SRV[6](SAP_ODATA) at URL='<mkt-host>:<mkt-port>/sap/opu/odata/sap/CUAN_IMPORT_SRV/'
 java.lang.IllegalStateException: ODataClient initialization error

Any ideas?

Cheers, Serdar

former_member224482
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know where you have taken <mkt-host> & <mkt-port> but you can follow the documentation : 6.6 ymkt-target Extension

The value expected there is a valid URL which can be put in a browser and see the root of the OData service.

former_member439210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in y2ysnc there are exportdefinition in backoffice (like ymktStreamContainer).

These definition contain Datahub actions which need to be configured and uploaded to the datahub.

The exportURL I mentioned earlier are the TargetSystem entries mentioned here: https://help.sap.com/viewer/50c996852b32456c96d3161a95544cdb/6.7.0.0/en-US/f7e798f5c0e04bebb4661ec05...

former_member224482
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These definition contain Datahub actions which need to be configured and uploaded to the datahub.
No. No configuration shall be uploaded.
No such steps has been documented in Marketing integration.

The "These definition contain Datahub actions which need to be configured and uploaded to the datahub." is reserved for Commerce to Commerce scenarios.

If you are still learning the integration with Data Hub, you could try the CPI version built recently : SAP Commerce Cloud Integration with SAP Marketing Cloud