cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM Gurus

What does it mean by Object ID in Object list tab of Service contract.

How to create these Object ID.

How these Object ID play role in SLA Management

Please help

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

Object ID in the object list tab of the service contract refers to the Installed Base components for which the service can be performed.

The Object IDs refer to the installed base or its components and can be created using the tcode IB51.

Hope this helps

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha Dadwal,

Thanks for your immediate response. Could you solve my another problem

i have created a service contract and i released it too. Now what steps i should follow for a support message to pick that service contract.

i made contract determination in transaction type as "F" and org data profile i have assigned "000000000002"

Please help if you could

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Also ensure that u have maintained copy control between the contract and the support message transactiontype and at item level as well.

To check try manually craeting a follow up from the service contract and see if its gets created error free,if so, ur contract determination will also happen propoerly.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shalini Chauhan,

Thanks for your response, unfortunately i couldn't understand the meaning of creating a follow up from service contract.

i have created service contract and i made those copy control between the transaction type,,, now what i should do for picking up the service contract

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I suppose u want the Contract to get determined when u create a message. Thats is, a pop-up should appear.

What I meant was, if this is not happening after making all the mentioned settings, try creating the support message as a follow up to of the contract.

When u are in the contract, u will find a follow up button, click on that , u will see ur support message, choose that, and see what errors come in the follow up, and try resolving them. Also check if in the item selection tab, u can see the checkbox and are able to copy the item.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shalini Chauhan

As you said i want contract to be determined when a support message is created.

Please tell me the steps for that

regards

Naveen