cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Create Lead from IC Agnet Role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am finding an strange problem while creating lead. I am able to create Lead with Business Role as Marketing Professional, but not able to create the Lead with IC agent buisness role. I had created a new Transaction type for this. WE have given the full authorization to the PFCG role attached to this business role but still i am not able to create.

Its giving an error Message '' No Transaction Type Available ''

Please suggest what i am missing in the configuration.

Regards

Arun Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done relevant configuration for your transaction type in Business Transaction Profile. If not, you need to include your Lead Transaction type in the Business Transaction Profile that is assigned to your Business Role.

Path for Business Transaction Profile

CRM -> Interaction Center WebClient -> Business Transaction -> Define Business Transaction Profile

Select your Business Transaction Profile (one assigned to your Business Role

Select "Dependent Business Transaction" and ensure that your Lead Transaction Type is assigned here.

I am sure this will help resolve this issue.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please let us know which version you are referring to, and how exactly you made this new transaction type.

Take care,

Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

I am using CRM 2007.

I created the Tarnsaction Type using standard process as we genrally do in all the CRM Versions.

I am able to create the Lead from Web IC Marketing role , but not able to create the same with IC agent Role.

Is that means that Leads can be created and processed only by Marketing Professionals.

Please suggest.

Regards

Arun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

MARKETINGPRO is not WebIC role - it is WebUI role. IC_AGENT is WebIC role, so go to IMG - CRM - Transactions - Basic Settings - Define Transaction Types, select your transaction type and select to Channel in Dialog Structure. Check if Interaction Center WebClient added to possible channel list.

Best regards,

Artur Litvinov.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur,

I ahd done these settings still not able to do so. Is there any other settings for the same.

Regards

Arun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

if you added WebIC channel in transaction settings, and you can create this transaction from WebUI, you must be able to create this also in WebIC. Check you Navigation Bar setting. Maybe you use direct link to another transaction type. Describe more detail what you do in ICAGENT role to create lead.

Best regards,

Artur Litvinov.

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be the transacation is inactive, you can check transcation type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that i am able to create the transaction for Marketing Business role.

Regards

Arun