cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Transaction Type list in CRMD_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

When we give CRMD_ORDER - Business transaction - create, the system is not displying any transaction list to create(empty list), there is no problem with authorizations, but if i maintain channel for any particular transaction type, then that is being displayed, kindly advise how to get the entire transaction list in CRMD_ORDER,

Thanks and Regards,

Teja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

As you said your are not able to see any Transaction in Create tab,

Check for the Inactive Flag settings in the Transaction type,

Active Indicator: Transaction

Shows whether the business transaction type is blocked for processing.

Use

If you block a business transaction type, business transactions of this type are no longer available for processing. Business transactions which were created before the block are, however, not affected by this transaction type can only be blocked for online processing. It is still possible to use the transaction type in background processing (for example, via Middleware or BAPI). You can, for example, then utilize this option if you only wish to use a transaction type to replicate transactions from R/3. A user in CRM cannot choose this transaction type.

If this Flag is set to X then the Transaction type does not appear in the Create Tab.

Also have you carried out the Assignments of the Bluishness Transaction Categories for the Transaction type???

If you feel this is a Issue of Authorization

then after Entering the TCode:"CRMD_ORDER" enter

TCode:/nsu53 if any authorizations are lagging the system shall show those imm..

Hope it Answers your Query..

Thanks and Regards,

RK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai RK

it is not set to be inactive, it is active only and there is no authorization issue, relevant authorization has been given, Kindly suggest what would have been the problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

please remove allowed channel setting from all transaction types.

Do not maintain channel to any transaction types (Not a single)

If u maintain channel for 1 then only those will visible that having channel assigned.

If u remoed this setting from all tx types then all tr types will be visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Anil,

I know that If we maintain the channel for any particular transaction type, only that will appear and others will not appear, but in my case as i stated in the message, for none of the transaction types we maintained channel(because of that only it is not showing any list, if maintained for one or two transaction types it would have shown them, still it is showing no list despite of no channel maintained), it is not set to be inactive, it is active only and there is no authorization issue, relevant authorization has been given, Kindly suggest what would have been the problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Teja