cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New mobile application - can't logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running Mobile Sales 5.0 SP06. In Mobile Application Studio I create a new project ( BOL + UI ). I generate all the items, and build the project. After that I try to logon to the application and it fails.

The error is that it can't generate the logon object......is there any further step (like registering a dll or something) that needs to be done? My custom application is an exact copy of the MSA.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi João,

This error could occurs due to the following reasons:

1) No users data in the SMOUSERS table.

-

-

Assign Site Id and subscribe User By Employee and Employee subscription.

2) The DSN is not configured correctly.

-

-

Reconfigure the DSN to point to ides database.

3) All BDOCs are synchronized in MAS

-

-

Please check whether tpsfiles folder under the SAP Install directory has all the BDOCs (*.bdcoc). If not then you will have to synchronize the BDOCs using Tools > Synchronize BDOCs option in MAS. Please ensure that the xml version of BDOCs is generated using transaction GNRWB (refer note 942942).

I hope the above information helps.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact message that you are getting? Not able to generated login object or not able to create login object.

If it is not able to create the login object just ensure that your arsrep.dat, sfabol files are properly generated. You have the login id available in SMOUSERS table and also the employee for that user in the smousers table.

For further analysis, you can run SQL profiler and check if the framework fires a query on the SQL database. Then you could further analyze the query to check for any errors.

Thanks,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you have generated the whole application, was there any errors ? Look in the errorlog.xml.

Please, make sure that all of your BDOC's a synced with CRM. In MAS, perform BDOC Consistency check to verify that all of your BDOC's are up to date with CRM.

Also, check your ODBC.

Let me know if you were able to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Vadim.