Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the view u201Esearch opportunitiesu201C

navigation: menu : Sales Cycle u2013 Search - Opportunities

component: BT111S_OPPT

view: Search

Itu2019s a customer configuration.

In this view is a different between the area u201CSearch Criteriau201D and the configuration tools.

When I open the configuration tool I can see in the area u201CSelected Search Criteriau201D three fields which arenu2019t in the area u201CSearch Criteriau201D on the view. This three fields are Z-attributes.

Does anybody know how I can display this fields?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Jasmin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generate the getter, setter,GET_M_xx & GET_I_xx methods and then check again.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

in the component workbench I navigated to:

context - context note - search - attribute -struct.z... (three z-attributes)

Then I generated the getter- and setter methods. Now each ot the three z-attributes have follow active getter and setter:

GET_M_(attribute name), GET_I_(attribute name), GET_(attribute name), SET_(attribute name).

I tested it in the WebUI. The z-attributes are still missing in the WebUI.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you for your help in different threads.

Best regards, Jasmin

Edited by: Jasmin on Oct 12, 2010 4:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to change mode in the customer config and then you need to select the z-attributes from the left hand side (Available Attribute) and then move it to the right side 'Selected search criteria' using the arrow in between, also you can mark the display checkbox.

Regards,

Shobhit

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to reset the config by the the delete personalization report.

I think the report name is BSPDELETE*PERSONALIZATION

Regards

Prasenjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

thank you for your reply.

Shobhit, the z-attributes are already on the right side "Selected Search Criteria". Yeah, that's the stange.

For testing I would do this process again. That was my plan:

1. step: Now the z-attributes are on the right side "Selected Search Criteria". Then I would move this z-attributes to the left side "Available Search Criteria".

2. step: To move the z-attributes from the left side "Available Search Criteria" to the right side "Selected Search Criteria" again and look in the opportunites search, if the z-attributes still missing.

But I can't testing, because at the first step there is something strange, too. Wenn I move the z-attributes from the right to the left side, then the z-attributes is no more on the right side (that's ok), but this z-attribute is also not on the left side. And I don't know why. Then I canceled my plan that I don't loose the z-attribute in the configuration tool.

Prasenjit, I tried to reset the personalization by report, but the report information is: there are no data of personalization.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Jasmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have another question to this topic.

When I generated the getter and setter- methods to the z-attributes, the follow getter and setter was generated automatically:

GET_M_(attribute name), GET_I_(attribute name), GET_(attribute name), SET_(attribute name).

I don't know if this is enough, maybe this z-attributes need also the P-Getter. What do you think? Is this necessary?

Best regards, Jasmin

amarnath_kathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only those methods would be created by default. You can right-click on the variable and generate the P-getter if needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but do you think that I need the P-getter for solving my problem?

Best regards, Jasmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no harm in generating the P-getter but i dont think it is required, pls try to copy the config and then do it again.

Also while moving the fields from left to right or vice-versa click on Show Technical Details and check again for the fields, sometime the z-field doesnt show any label.

Regards,

Shobhit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually you do not need any of the Getter-Setter methods for the field to be displayed on UI screen. Can you check to see if the fields is available in your GET_DQUERY_DEFINITIONS method. Also, check that the field has been created using correct business object. If it is created using AET, you can check that if that corresponds to the correct BO.

Regards

Prasenjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Comments to Isabels answer:

That was the creation process:

Tx BSP_WD_CMPWB (component BT111S_OPPT, view: search)

View-controller u2013 search.do u2013 context u2013 context note u2013 search u2013 right mouse click of u201Cattributes) u2013 create the z-attributes.

That z-attributes have created from a colleagues, who left the company. So I canu2019t ask him.

I check this transaction BSP_DLC_SDESIG_DL. I compare also other object type, which have includes also z-attributes, but this object type havenu2019t include the z-attributes, only the standard attributes and it works. So, I am not really sure, if that the solution.

And when I open the transaction there is a information u201CCaution: The table is cross-clientu201D. I think, I donu2019t should change the standard, or?

Comments to Shobhit answer:

After I generated the P-Getter it also doesnu2019t work.

I copied the view and tried the same. I doesnu2019t work.

All z-attributes have the correct technical name and label. The origin is data dictionary.

Comments to Prasenjit Sharma answer:

Thatu2019s the methods:

method GET_DQUERY_DEFINITIONS.

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <ls_result> TYPE crms_thtmlb_search_field_info.
*Get all the possible values from CRMV_DQ_ATTROP
CALL METHOD SUPER->GET_DQUERY_DEFINITIONS
  RECEIVING
    RT_RESULT = rt_result.

endmethod.

Could you give me please an example how can I extend it?

What do you mean with AET?

Thank you all for your help.

Best regards, Jasmin

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmin,

Even i have faced this situation earlier, if the purpose is to have one more extra attribute available in the search then you can probably add this field through append structure (in query structure), then it will be part of the context node and available in your view config too.

Cheers,

Sumit Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

thank you for your reply.

Please, could you tell me how can I add field through append structures and where can I find this?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Jasmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the structure CRMST_QUERY_OPP_BTIL you can append your field and then add it in your view through config tool.

Regards,

Shobhit

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this through genil_model_browser..

Under dynamic search objects you will find search object for opportunity which is ''BTQOpp'.

under this the structure is "CRMST_QUERY_OPP_BTIL" you need to add your append structure under this structure then your field will be available in the search context node, which you can exposed it directly in the view config.

Cheers,

Sumit Mittal

0 Kudos

Hello Jasmin!

I've got a question about your problem. How did you insert these Z* attributes to the context node?

If you added the Z* attribute in the structure of the bol object you have to add the attribute also in the design object:

Transaction: BSP_DLC_SDESIG_DL

Object Type: BT111_OPPT

Hope this helps.

Bye Isabel