cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Characteristic Download R/3 - CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I am changing a characteristic on a material in R/3 using ct04, creating a new run time version using cu34 and doing a initial load from CRM of the SCE object with a filter on my material. I see the BDoC's coming over on the CRM side with the new version I had created in R/3 but when I query the material in CRM with COMMPR01 I dont see the changes. Any ideas why this is happening ??

Faz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fasi

Are you trying to download from r/3 to CRM?.If it yes,you got to create knowledge base cu-31 and update the runtime version cu-34 the material will be moved from r/3 to crm.I think you cannot see the same table as in R/3 for CRM it will be sitting in a different table.For eg in R/3 config.material table MARA tables but in CRM it would be CUVT(Variant table)this is as far as my understanding.Please correct me if am wrong Michael.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fasi,

When you change the characteristic in R/3 why are you doing again an Intial download. When you do the final step of generating run-time version, I guess the delta download should have been triggered(Do you say that delta download does not work for the adapter object SCE??)

How do you check if the change characteristic is available in CRM middleware or not. Do you create a new quote or sales order and check in CRM. In transaction 'COMMPR01' you could see only characteristics modelled via PME, but if you want to see characteristics created in R/3 you need the SCE to be configured with CRM middleware. SCE is part of IPC (Internet pricing configurator).

So please check by creating a quote in CRM middleware.

Also please let me know why you do an intial download instead of delta download when you change the characteristics value?

regards

Middleware developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyoti,

The issue was that: there is a IPC parameter that has the IPC check the knowledge base and this set to very high (once in 24hrs), that's the reason why the display was not getting re-freshed. The time was lowered, IPC was bounced and we are back in business.

Fasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fasi,

From your information below, I understand that delta download is active only if IPC is configured for SCE ??. Is it true..

In my scenario IPC is installed and used for pricing but the SCE part is not configured yet. Now I am able to create knowledge base do an intial downlaod and see the knowledge base name in product transaction 'COMMPR01'. But when I do a change in the configuration profile and generate the runtime version again with a new version number the delta download does not work.

Any idea. Could you please help.

thanks in advance

Middleware developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need the folllowing entries in table TBE31 in R/3 to trigger the SCE delta download:

EVENT APPLK FUNCT

00550001 BC-MID CRS_SCE_COLLECT_DATA_CREATE

00550002 BC-MID CRS_SCE_COLLECT_DATA_CHANGE

00550003 BC-MID CRS_SCE_COLLECT_DATA_DELETE

/Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faz,

Are you integrating classification data from R/3 to CRM?

Michael.