cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing lead qualification based on survey score

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to auto-qualify the marketing lead to Hot, Cold, Warm, etc, based on the lead's survey score?

I'm following the lead score configuration in the user guide, as in the screen shot below.

My test is as below.

1) Create the Lead score. If Score is > 8, Lead = Hot.

2) Create a marketing leads manually for a prospect. The lead is set to warm by default.

3) Fill in the survey in the lead. The score is automatically calculated for the lead upon the completion (see the screen shot), which is 12.

4) Lead qualification is still Warm.

Any idea?

cheers,

julius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

There is no standard mechanism for automatically updating the qualification level.

It would be nice if workflow could be used to drive the field update but not possible.

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Julius ,

You can create Workflow rule for it .Let me explain with generic steps and you can create

Rules as per your requirement.

1.Go to Administrator work center.

2.Go to Work Flow Rule ->Create New Rule.

3.In the New Rule screens which opens ,under section: Enter Basic Data select:-

• Business Object as "Lead"
  • Timing as "On Every Save".

4.Go to Define Conditions section, add Condition for e.g. "Score" Equal to "6" (you can further Add Group) as per number of conditions you want.

5.Go to next section Define Action. Here select 'Rule Type' as "Field Update" .And for the field

name 'Qualification' enter value as "Warm".

6.Activate the Rule.

Now ,if you create Lead with score as "6" and save the lead ,then 'Qualification' field will have the

value as "Warm" automatically.

Hope this answer your query.

Best Regards,

Ankush Pashine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have access to a system right now. Are you sure the survey score is available to test against? I'm pretty sure I checked a while back and it was not there.

Then can you text against value range and not just specific values?

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Thierry,

I had performed the Steps ,which I mention in my previous Reply in 1508 C4C system.The

field 'Score' is there under 'Define Condition' section when create Rule for Object as 'Lead'.

Best Regards,

Ankush Pashine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

It works! Thanks.

cheers,

- julius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I remember where I had an issue.  It was on the opportunity trying to update the chance of success based on the opportunity survey score.  We had this on our on premise system but could not replicate with C4C workflow.

Maybe it is now possible.