Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual cash count not allowing to enter in day end process

Tharindu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

kindly note i am trying to do the day end process in customer checkout but it is not allowing to enter cash count here as the screen shot attached below . So can you advice what could be the issue with that . Customer checkout version is 2.0 FP12PL06 .

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

Tharindu .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Tharindu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anderson ,

Thanks for your continues support on this . But I am afraid not we were configured the currency units from the beginning not executing the day end . But it is not allowing here to enter the cash count . So with respect it might be another reason for this right . Kindly note that since it is an R&D requirement with New windows 11 I am running a stand alone laptop with out connecting to a POS terminal . So Is it might the issue with this .

Thanks and Best regards,

Tharindu.

Tharindu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anderson ,

For your further reference .

I have another virtual pc with windows 10 and in it there is a customer checkout version 2.0 FP12 PL01 and when doing the day end process in that on it shows me link below attachecd screen shot . \

It shows the currency units breakdown but not the coins .

But already coins also there in the currency configuration tab .

0 Kudos

Dear Tharindu,

Probably, the currency units were maintained after you tried to execute the day-end closing process, then, in the CCO database, the currency units were not stored for the current day-end closing.

You may execute the day-end closing process without entering this information and later enter a comment for it explaining the reason. For the next day-end closing, the currency units will be shown.

Regards,
Anderson

Tharindu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anderson ,

Coud you kindly further advice on the above concern . Thanks in advance .

Best Regards,

Tharindu .

Tharindu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anderson ,

Warm greetings for the New Year 2022 .....!

Regarding the above matter I am maintaining the currency units as well . And the default currency also kept as LKR . Is there any thing need to be checked accordingly .

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

Tharindu .

0 Kudos

Dear Tharindu,

It is not only the currency, you also need to maintain the Currency Units for the currency LKR.

Regards,
Anderson

Tharindu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anderson ,

Thanks for taking care of my concern .

Yes i am maintaining the currency "LKR" in the configuration setting as below .

Best Regards,

Tharindu.

0 Kudos

Hello Tharindu,

Did you maintain the currency units for your currency LKR under Configuration > Currency > Currency?

Regards,
Anderson