cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for change BADI in CRMD_ORDER tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in CRMD_ORDER, when user changes quantity for an existing Sales Order a BADI should trigger. I should do some validations at item level and display error message.

I tried CRM_ORDERADM_I_BADI and CRM_SALES_BADI . they didn't work as needed.

I'm looking for a which should trigger for each and every click of a change BADI. The change can be on any tab.

Thanks,

Lalitha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member813607
Contributor
0 Kudos

Lalitha,

You can use the CRM_ORDER_FIELDCHECK BADI and pass the GUID to crm_order_read_ow function module for getting the values entered in screen.

Regards, Sudeep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalitha,

If you want to triger BAdI when the quantity is changed, use BAdI:CRM_SCHEDLIN_BADI.

If you want to triget BAdI when all the field is changed, use BAdI:CRM_ORDER_FIELDCHECK.

Regards,

Masayuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for solution.

I tried CRM_ORDER_FIELDCHECK badi.. and looks like this will just have GUID... it won't have current screen values . If we have current screen values, I can compare screen value with value which is stored in table and do the validation.

I need a BADI.. when I change a field on an existing sales order on CRMD_ORDER, BADI should trigger.

former_member562530
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lalitha,

Please take a look at the vision CRMV_FIELDCHECK thru transaction SM30.

Into this vision, you can assign a customized Function Module for a specific field of transaction order.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Gabriel Santana

apoorva_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita.

To fetch the Screen values you need to use the following function module with proper input.

The FM is : DYNP_VALUES_READ.

I hope it will help you.

Regards

Apoorva