cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading BP and BP Relationships!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear SDN friends!!!

I am in a dilemma please help me!!!!

We are loading BP in our system from a flat file. I am using LSMW with CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE for BP and CRMXIF_PARTNER_REL_SAVE for BP Relationship.

My problem is when loading BP relationships i have to provide LSMW the partner numbers for the relationship where i have a flat file which depicts BP number according to their legacy system with their partner numbers and so on

when the BP comes in SAPCRM it has a different number which is assigned by our system config. Then how do i distinguish which partner number has relationship to which partner?????

Please provide your valuable advise to help me go through with it!!!!!!!!!!!

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Probably what Vikas have suggested, looks to be a good approach. But i also have got another approach which i would like to share.

Try using BPEXT-Business partner External Field. You can create relationship based on Business Partner External Number. Initially upload you business partner with BPEXT as the Legacy system Business Partner Number and later on use that BPEXT to Create Relationship. I used this procedure in FS-CD Module for Uploading Business Partner and Relationship and It worked quite well through Direct Input.

Reward points If Helpful

Regards

jhakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO Vikash Krishna

and

jhakumar

you both gave your views and now i am working on it but i think i will go for the jhakumar´s suggestion looks quite easy to apply i am still in the process of loading BP´s if i face any problem i will get back you guys.

Many Many thanks to you both. I have awarded points.

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year.

Cheers

Pankaj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Whenever you are uploading the Business Partners to CRM, Just change the current number grouping to a different grouping with External tick Mark. This will automatically pick up the external number which is maintained in the Flat File.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Anubhav

kumar_manikonda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Fist find the Number invervals which is internal or external, if it is internl numbr range system will generate the numbers for the BP's, so find any External numers ur updated with this BP's,

if your passing External numbers then you can upload relationship using with this external easly by retrieving the partner based on external,

here is the sample code for this :

BUSINESSPARTNER Business Partner ID

Source: BUSINESS_PARTNER_ADDRESS-I_BP_EXTERNAL (I_BP_EXTERNAL)

Code: *data : Bp_EXT type BU_PARTNER.

data : Bp_EXT type Char12.

select single PARTNER from but000 into bp_ext

where BPEXT = BUSINESS_PARTNER_ADDRESS-I_BP_EXTERNAL.

E1BUPA_C_ADDADDRESS-BUSINESSPARTNER = Bp_EXT.

regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

The BP's are having one unique ID known as GUID. So in order to have the information about which partner number has relationship to which partner take a look of the table CRMM_BUT_CONTNO , which is having the information about the org BP and person BP mapping.

<b>Reward points if it helps!!</b>

Best regards,

Vikash.