cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with sending internal E-Mails(ERMS Demo)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to implement ERMS.For this, the first step is E-Mails should come to the CRM system.The steps which i followed:-

a) Got a mail-id configured from BASIS team-xyz at abc dot com.

b) Assigned this mail id to my business partner.

c) Created a loopback node in SCOT for testing purpose and send a mail to this mail id.

d)Send a test mail from SCOT->System->Short Message.

Now the issue is I am not able to track that mail.Where is it going? Ideally it should come to the SAP Business Workplace of my Business Partner(Transaction SBWP).Am I missing something here?

Please Help!

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

Actually ERMS does not route the email to the business workplace of the user; rather it routes emails to the Interaction Center Agent Inbox.

Warm regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Lets leave ERMS aside for some time.I just want to know the basic functionality of E-mail.I have a mail-id configured by BASIS.I assign it to a BP.When I am sending a mail to this mail id via SCOT, where will it go?(No ERMS)

As per my understanding, it should go to the Business Partner's Business Workplace(SBWP transaction).Is this correct?Right now this is not happening.

If this basic functionality works, then on top of it, I will build the ERMS scenario.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am already following these notes step by step:-

940882 Frequently Asked Questions about ERMS

882653 Frequently Asked Questions about Agent Inbox

What I mean here is ERMS comes later in picture, right now the mails itself are not coming in the system via loopback node.In SOST, status is coming as sent while is SCOT,it is coming as No Messages sent. Is my understanding correct that the mail should come to the Business Workplace of that business partner and I can see the mail in transaction-SBWP?

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have already maintained an entry for the mail id in SO28.Still I am missing something? Any clues?

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

look at these 2 notes, there is a pdf file attached to 940882.

940882 Frequently Asked Questions about ERMS

882653 Frequently Asked Questions about Agent Inbox

from what you mentioned you have a few more steps that are outlined in that message.

[ERMS Overview|

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700003326712006E];

[ERMS How-to-Guide|

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700003326732006E];

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in scott and you shall check the status of the email sent

Reward points if it helps

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check t code SOST as well