cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with AccountSummaryAddon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on AccountSummaryAddon and i have followed all the required steps mentioned in hybris wiki link:

https://wiki.hybris.com/pages/viewpage.action?title=accountsummaryaddon+AddOn+-+Technical+Guide&spac...

I am getting B2B Document link in HMC but i am not getting Account Summary Link in user's company link in storefront.

Thanks,

Kuldeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manish_sethi
Participant
0 Kudos

Remove the 'accountsummaryPlatformFilterChain' from the storefront web.xml since it already defined in the accountsummaryaddon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

Where you ever able to solve your issue? I have exactly the same problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been trying to run this as well and have not suceeded so far. I am running version 5.4. The front end won´t even load and I get the following stacktrace:

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.hybris.social.googleplus.web.interceptors.GooglePlusBeforeViewHandler.getLang(GooglePlusBeforeViewHandler.java:52) at com.hybris.social.googleplus.web.interceptors.GooglePlusBeforeViewHandler.beforeView(GooglePlusBeforeViewHandler.java:67) at de.hybris.platform.addonsupport.interceptors.BeforeViewHandlerAdapter$1.invoke(BeforeViewHandlerAdapter.java:54) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy161.beforeView(Unknown Source) at de.hybris.platform.yb2bacceleratorstorefront.interceptors.BeforeViewHandlerInterceptor.postHandle(BeforeViewHandlerInterceptor.java:49) at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:934) at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:852) at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:882) at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:778)