cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there documentation on the GET_A and GET_AC methods for context nodes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm looking for any documentation on the GET_A and GET_AC methods for context nodes. I believe that these are new (possibly) for CRM 7.

The GET_A is for switching, I think, but I would like to find some documentation on this, possible giving an example of its use.

Jon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you have any documentation on GET_A and GET_AC methods kindly mail me ( karthik452@gmail.com ).

As I need to know about this methods and I am unable to find the implementation of this methods in any components so far.

I am using CRM 7.0 Ehp1. If its implemented in any components in Ehp1 please inform me. I will see it.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GET_A is definately for Switching control, and I have a guess what the GET_AC is for.

However, I would like to find some official documentation on this, purely because so far I have been unable to find any. Plus I need to forward details to my other team members.

Can anyone be of help with clarification of these. I know I could try them out to see, but at the end of the day I still would like to find some kind of official documentation on what and how these methods can be used.

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that the get_ac is for "action context".

You can attach an action menu to a field. I think it's more or less like the OCA on a table view but i haven't tried it yet.

If you find any documentation on that, it will be nice if you can share it with the community.

Regards,

Helder