cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC JAVA ROUTINES Help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IPC Gurus,

I am new to IPC and developing an CRM IPC java routine for a Condition value formula in ECC.

Q 1 .. How do we convert the SELECT SINGLE statements in JAVA as the JCO cannot be used in IPC 7.0. The piece of code looks like :

select single *
  into ls_ct_lim
  from yam_ct_lim
  where vkorg eq tkomk-vkorg
    and vtweg eq tkomk-vtweg
    and spart eq tkomk-spart
    and konda eq tkomk-konda
    and kschl eq xkomv-kschl.

Here again how do we access a 'Y' table in ECC.

Q 2.. How do we make calls to 'Z' FMs that are called in the ABAP code.. Is there any way to minimize the overall JAVA coding as I have a very very limited knowledge of JAVA.

Any kind of helps or suggestions are welcomed..!

Regards,

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashil
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Mayank,

For calling custom function module first you need to check, you need to call it from ABAP and pass the required data to java.

I am not clear with what is exactly you are trying with, but we used to check CRM_COM_COND_BADI implementations, patch it for pulling data from custom function module and map to extension field in the pricing communication structure which ultimately can be accessed from JAVA routine.

Regards

Prashil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashil,

Thanx for the Inputs.. Could you please share any example for the BAdi you mentioned , pertaining to the call to the 'Z' Function module.

Regards,

Mayank

prashil
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

You to create a Z implementation of CRM_COND_COM_BADI.

Also you need to add attribute in the communication structure from SPRO.

Depending on your requirement item or header, you have to extend, ITEM_COMMUNICATION_STRUCTURE or header communication structure.

Once done, please call your Z FM and assign values to Z attributes in there.

Now when you are calling IPC exit, in java class you'll can easily get the values of the Z attribute from arguments.

Regards

Prashil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

In IPC there was interfaces which was coupled with the tables which are using in ECC pricing formulas. You need to find out the method related to the field. If you are not able to find the method you can create the Attributes to the formule where you can specify the table and field. You can use this attribute in the java routine.

Regards,

Satish B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

How do I proceed with calls to 'Z' Function Modules in the ABAP routine.. Is there any way to make call to this FM from Java..

Regards,

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

I am not sure about the calling of FM in routine. But i am giving my thoughts to call the FM if u want to call the FM in routines.

You need to have lib files which are using for connecting to back end system. If you could able to find out the lib files then you can call the FM in routines. But there wont be any possibility to call the FM in routine. You need to find out the method where you can get the value for applying your formulae. Other wise as suggested earlier please use the attribute mechanisam to find out the value.

Regards,

Satish B